Nectar Infotel Careers
Full Stack Developer
Experience : 4-7 Years
We are looking for a Full Stack developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the servers and the user. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end to back end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front- end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is a must as well.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Built an API-driven publishing service handling.
- Cleared several performances for large-scale deployments.
- Build out the source control query service that queries information in a scalable and efficient manner.
- It from an implementation detail to an end-user-friendly tool.
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Implementation of complex solutions with minimal technical debt. Develop solutions that are easy to deploy, maintain, and are bug free.
- Ability to learn quickly and an interest in using distributed computing to solve complex problems are highly desired
Skills Required :
- Solid experience as a python developer
- Strong problem solving and reverse engineering
- Expertise in web python frameworks (django, flask,etc)
- Familiarity with Web services and REST API
- Knowledge of ORM (object-relational mapping)
- Knowledge of TLC scripting
- Expertise in SQLite3, MongoDB, RDBMS
- Understanding of Databases and SQL
Other Skills Include :
- Knowledge of Cloud Services
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Software Development Life Cycle