Nectar Infotel Careers
Experience : 6-7 Years
Location : Pune
Skill : Laravel, Web API, MVC
Good To Have: Angular.js/React.js/Vue.js
We are looking for someone with 5-6 years of experience as a Full Stack developer who has strong programming skills. And who will be responsible for independently creating and maintaining modules of the system.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strong experience with PHP – Laravel frameworks
- Experience with Rest API Development using PHP.
- Proficient in MySQL, proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL.
- Experience with MVC and OOP design patterns
- Required to work in LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Collaborate with a team of full-stack and front-end developers to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites.
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Full Stack Web application development experience
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards
- Integrate / Develop to third-party APIs
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback.
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience working and integrating with third-party APIs
- Familiarity with Git
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
- Understanding of web and application security (OWASP)
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Design, develop, and maintain various digital transformation projects
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards
- Disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents
Professional Skills :
- Creativity and focus
- Analytical and critical capacity
- Innovative and result oriented
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work as a team, share and collaborate
- Self-taught and will for continuous learning
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactivity and commitment