Nectar Infotel Careers
Jr. Software Engineer
Experience: 0.6 month to 1 Years
- Nectar is a great place to push your career to the next level
- A global leader in professional services
- World-class learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on collaboration and innovation
- Leveraging diversity and inclusion in everything we do
- Nectar is an inspiring place to work
- Empowerment and recognition
- Our people are our brand
- Work-life balance is non-negotiable and we avoid working late or coming to office on weekends.
Job description – Software Engineer :
- As a Software Engineer, you will participate in the design / development / implementation and maintenance of software applications.
- You will be maintaining a close working relationship with the other team members and client representatives.
- You will have to independently work in a fast-paced environment requiring multitasking, efficient time management.
- You need to call out for assistance when you hit major challenges and be open to learn, take feedback and continuously improve.
- You must be able to take out time for training and improving your technical and soft skills.
- You will need to have good verbal and written communications skills along with the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- And above all, you need to be passionate about the work that you are doing.
Skill Set Required :
- Knowledge of a software programming language like .Net, Java, PHP or Python.
- Experience in developing a web or mobile application using any of the above technologies.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodologies e.g. Iterative, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of BI tools – SSRS, SSIS
- Knowledge on OOPS, Design Pattern and n-tier architecture application.
- Knowledge of AI, ML and algorithms is an added advantage
Education and experience :
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalentApply Now Back To Current Openings